Due to a strong growth Mitnija UK is looking for a Project Manager to work on a new build residential and commercial projects based in Essex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and surroundings.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist delivery of Residential, Retail & Commercial new build projects;
- Assist in preparation for meetings, chairing and recording all minutes;
- Attend and monitor meetings and escalate any issues that may arise;
- Implement project procedures and use reasonable endeavors to ensure that this procedure is always observed;
- Assist in the change management process;
- Assist the implementation of all key project processes to support the project’s delivery and monitor these processes, reporting and making recommendations to the client team;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Take regular site walks to promote and observe safety and progress, report and track any corrective actions through to timely completion;
- Regularly conduct site inspections and obtain progress and quality reports;
- Monitor site works, record and report non-conforming work and drive the team for follow up, preventative and close out actions;
- Assist in the review and assessment of proposed variations in the works and of any actual or anticipated delays to the progress of the works;
- Assist in the handover plan, monitor and track the preparation of documentation.
- The successful candidate MUST have good all-round Project Management experience and understanding of a construction packages such as piling, structural steel and RC frames, cladding and external envelope, MEP, internal fit out etc.;
- Experience in getting involved in writing programs, chairing various meetings, general site planning and ultimate delivery of the project;
- To be considered for this Project Manager role, you must have valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificates;
- Positive, energetic and motivated personality with strong planning skills.