Mitnija, Lithuania's largest construction company, expands its business in the United Kingdom, and therefore are looking for a highly motivated Estimator.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Create detailed and accurate cost estimates including scope definition, exceptions/exclusions, quantity, size, configuration, options, etc.
- Assure that the estimates, including general conditions, are accurate, complete and reflect the actual requirements of the project.
- Research and understand current market prices for subcontractors and materials.
- Solicit subcontractor and material bids.
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, etc.
- Review successful bids during handoff meeting to Project Managers.
- Earn the Confidence of the Owner to try to quickly ascertain their requirements for a complete bid.
- Find Subcontractors while maintaining and updating Subcontractor information as necessary.
- Risk and value management of tenders. This includes spotting, taking advantage of and advising internal teams on potential risks and opportunities in a tender/project.
Job Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of estimating experience in the commercial construction industry.
- Associates Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Recognize basic engineering and architectural principles in structures.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience using ConQuest or another estimating software.
- Organized, responsible, and reliable.
Our offer to successful candidates
- Interesting, dynamic and responsible job in the United Kingdom.
- Proactive, young and friendly team.
- Competitive performance-based remuneration and complete social security package.
- Company will take care of all travel and accommodation costs.
Mitnija will ensure confidentiality of your application and your personal information.
Apply to join our great team!