Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee subcontractors, labor and material requirements for the contract and support Project Manager with matters primarily relating to on site activities.
- Manage construction operations on site:
- Prepare work schedule and control its implementation.
- Coordinate and control work of subcontractors.
- Manage supply of materials and machinery, ensure its used efficiently.
- Organize and coordinate work processes and procedures on site.
- Ensure all works are carried out with statutory regulations, current standards and company quality assurance procedures.
- Ensure compliance of occupational and environmental safety on site.
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Construction related qualification.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Construction Manager, preferably working at large scale international projects of more than EUR 7 million.
- Management experience of multiple subcontractors and trade contractors.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Our offer to successful candidates:
- Interesting, dynamic and responsible job in the United Kingdom.
- Proactive, young and friendly team.
- Competitive performance-based remuneration and complete social security package.
- Company will take care of all travel and accommodation costs.
Please apply by sending your Résumé to our HR Manager. We will ensure confidentiality of your application and your personal information.
Apply to join our great team!
Attach your CV in Word or PDF format and apply the position email@example.com